Monday, June 04, 2007

Petey Jorge Peanut

A wee but of an update. Seems as though as sweet as Petey is, he has a bit of my childhood dog , Rusty , in him, ie he has attitude issues. I guess he likes me so much that when I am not around he pees and poops on the carpets. Wood has dutifully been taking him out every couple of hours and he won't go outside but waits and goes in the house. Our first experience was as I was packing to leave Sunday afternoon. He seemed a little anxious and sure enough he peed on our bedroom rug. Then I went in the living room and noticed a couple of tootsie rolls on our dining room carpet. And we were worried that he couldn't go! Then as soon as I left Wood says he went in theliving room and peed in front of my chair and on the carpet behind my chair!
The dog is a real sweetie and loves to cuddle... Wood says he is sleeping on my pillows both in bed and on the couches, BUT this peeing and pooping has got to stop.
Seems we also misunderstood when the humane society is open so Wood gets to babysit Petey Jorge Peanut for a couple more days.
He does ride in the car very politely. At least that is one thing

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Where're your euro bills?
Maybe in Greece or Finland...
Track your euro notes in:
http://www.eurobilltracker.com/?referer=84745

Wray Davis said...

I'm so sorry!