Wednesday, June 06, 2007

Petey- the continuing saga

Well he does in fact have a chip and today just happens to be his 1yr old birthday. So we couldn't leave him at the animal shelter. The phone number that matches the chip does not match the name of the person that bought him from Petco. I googled the name and got a number but it has been disconnected. We did call the number we were given and had to leave a message on that person's cell phone and we are waiting for a reply to see if the dog even belongs to her. It's his birthday today!!! Is that coincidence or what? I can't believe how emotional I am getting over a dog that I just saw and was friends with (before I had to leave) for just 24 hours.

2 comments:

Unknown said...

Looks like Petey has wound his way into our hearts and we are keeping him. Haven't heard from anyone that may have lost him. Wood sent me a picture from our phones last night. Will see if I can capture and post here

Wray Davis said...

I hope it works out! There still hasn't been any answer to the found dog notices I posted.