Monday, June 18, 2007

Ok I guess it is all about Petey now

The first night we had Petey, Wood went to the store and bought some dog food and this way too giant rope, St. Bernard size, which of course I told him. Well while I was working with Petey in the office last week, I was looking for something to entertain him other than my fingers while I was typing, and brought the way to giant rope toy upstairs. Petey LOVED it. He whipped that thing back and forth hitting himself on the sides and thought it was the best thing since sliced bread (which he also loves). Wood was oh so gentlemanly like and didn't even hint at I told you so :-)

2 comments:

Unknown said...

What a cutey!

anne said...

I LIKE Petey!
He looks kind of wild-eyed in these pictures :) He's quite at home now, huh?

Isn't crazy how dogs can sometimes just relocate and be fine with it?
Maybe its because they are so often separated from their real parents at birth. :)