Wednesday, April 18, 2007

Two Reviews

Since I enjoyed Wild Hogs so much I thought I would really like to see another funny silly movie so Sunday Wood and I went to see Blades of Glory.... aaarrrgh I really did not like it at all. Guess it just didn't hit my funny button. My views seem to be totally opposite then reviewers on both movies. I just finished reading The Other Boleyn Girl by Phillipa Gregory. OOOHeee baby that was a page turner. In fact there were several nights that I stayed up reading til midnight!!! Which for those of you that know me, means this has to have been a really good book. I didn't think a story about King Henry the VIII and his first couple of wives would intrigue me so much, but hearing it from the sister of Anne Boleyn and the whole court perspective was .... well for me riveting!

1 comment:

Sarah said...

one of my friends is a huge phillipa gregory fan - says all of her historical fiction is amazingly fabulous.