Sunday, June 01, 2008

Lions and Tigers and Bears! Oh My!

Well maybe caterpillars, toads and turtles. We went on the Iron Hill trail hike yesterday. Below in order of appearance. One of the four bridges on the hike Peekaboo! this guy really did just wish I would go away A brown toad An orange toad Our weird tree still stands Butterflies to come, oh boy! Mmm Georgia clay - the laundry's worst nightmare And the lean to still remains. It isn't far from a boat launch. I think someone set themselves up quite a nice place to hang out. Compete with fire pit near by and some roses which I missed in the lower bottom right of the picture. If you blow this picture up you might see them

1 comment:

BeoWitch said...

Barb,

Just wanted to say how much I enjoyed your photos. You have a unique eye. :)

Beo
Minneapolis, MN