Tuesday, May 27, 2008

What a weekend

We had a wonderful and relaxing weekend. First one I can remember in a long time. Wood took Hoss to get a helmet and then on his first Harley ride. He loved it of course. We went to see Indiana Jones on Saturday, Prince Caspian on Sunday and my favorite of the 3, Iron Man on Monday. I LOVED Iron Man!!! Super acting, super story- lots of excitement. LOVED it. We also went on a hike every day. Sat and Sun we did the same ol same ol, but Monday we went on a new hike that opened up around here about a year ago-Pine Mountain. Now the Red top Mountain trails can be a little up and down and can be moderately difficult... depending. But this one was definitely moderately difficult!! A 600 ft climb in half a mile is more than my oh so out of shape legs wanted to do. Heart was ok, just the muscles right below my calfs. Petey kept turning around to see if I was going to catch up or what. Well worth it though when we got to the top and saw the wonderful view of the whole Bartow county and Cobb county area and its surrounding mountains. We'll definitely take the cameras next time. Wood and I have decided to take that hike once a week until it doesn't hurt any more. :-)

1 comment:

Sarah said...

sounds like a great weekend!