Wednesday, February 27, 2008

Ready to overdose on sunrises?

The view from our cabana room at the King and Prince See how close the dolphin was feeding? At first I thought it was a shark, but there were two dolphins that fed in the same place pretty much every morning right at sunrise. If you click on this picture to make it larger and then scroll to the right you can see the birds sitting out on the spit and hence why the dolphin feed where they do. When the tide comes in, fish get trapped between the shore and the spit. Makes for easy pickin's. Believe me you are lucky I only put in three pictures... I even have a video of the sunrise with the dolphins... it is kind of long, but I love it and it puts me back in the "island" mode so I have watched it almost every day since we came home. Maybe I'll post it in a couple of days Wood was photographing a ship that was coming into the port there... it was so cool to watch its progress while the sun was rising.

4 comments:

Sarah said...

how nice!

Wray Davis said...

Gah! So many sunsets!

Unknown said...

ditto Jill

anne said...

So, so beautiful :)