Monday, February 02, 2009

New Digs

Wood and I got to visit Anne in her new digs :-). I love where she lives, works and gets to play. Really cool area. Perfect for going walks in the neighborhood, shopping, having fun :-). And of course being close to a lake, I think may just be one of my new requirements for perfect living locations :-). And the drive to work- although long, has some amazing scenery and a drive I would take just for fun :-). Wood and I had a great time! Sunday morning we drove around beautiful downtown Charlotte. What a pretty city- really! I like it and as you know - I am not usually a fan of cities. Got a lesson in safe driving on the way home though. Almost flipped us trying to avoid a huge hunk of truck tire that popped up in my way. Next time more modified reaction. Key to not flipping - no over reactions :-). We're fine- but it was a good safe driving lesson for me :-). And Wood does not seem to have more gray hair as a result this morning :-) I like hanging out with Anne- and REALLY want to explore her neighborhood shopping fun :-)

1 comment:

anne said...

Goodness! I'm glad you're safe!

Thanks for visiting. I really enjoyed it.