Saturday, February 07, 2009

Loving Saturdays that feel like spring

I am not sure if winter or summer buzzing with mosquitos is my least favorite season, but today we had a touch of spring and oh was it nice! Went for a walk with Petey at Red Top. Then out to breakfast and to see Taken. I liked it but I had one big body cramp by the time it was over - lots of eye covering scenes for me and I am not sure it is as good as the critics were saying. Enjoyable but not great. Then airing out the house for a bit - letting all the good air from outside in :-) and then off for a wonderful ride on the Beastess. Much warmer today - high 60's than yesterday - believe me 10 degrees on a bike can make a difference. My face didn't have to thaw today. Then off to our favorite Barbecue Street for some good pork and chocolate pie mm mmm mmmmm.

No comments: