Sunday, November 09, 2008

I am dreaming of a white...

Well we had our first fire in the fireplace this season while listening to Christmas music, reading the Sunday paper and smelling Taco soup cooking in the crock pot. What a glorious way to spend a Sunday morning. Petey is having to wait for his walk a little later today when it warms up from 38 to 50ish. Oh and as for Petey, we had to take him to the Vet on Friday. He has a fungal ear infection. Let me tell you he does not like either of the type of drops we have (read I) have to put in his ear. One kind is to change the ph in his ear and smells like rank apple cider (which is why I get to put them in... the smell makes Wood sick). The other is the medicine and it has to be refrigerated and even though I try to warm it up before plopping the little drops in his ears, he is still thinking I am doing some kind of slow torture on him. Poor little guy... doesn't seem to have affected either his appetite or desire to play though :-)

1 comment:

Sarah said...

christmas?? before thanksgiving??

poor petey