Tuesday, September 23, 2008

The Views

From this year's cabin. I just can't get enough of them. Going to be hard to do without these in the future. BUT there are no rocking chairs on the porch! Can you believe it? Otherwise this is my favorite one yet. Can't get enough of the peace and quiet and the gorgeous long distance rolling mountain ridges with wispy clouds lounging in between them. Sunday we went into town for an Arts, crafts and wildlife festival. To my delight there was a border collie herding demonstration. I do love border collies. They are so smart. Lots of artists displaying their wares. Could have spent lots of money on paintings, photographs and pottery. Then I thought how talented all my children are and how much they could sell at festivals like this. You are should go for it!!! Really!

No comments: