Tuesday, September 23, 2008

Flat creek loop trail

One of the flat places at the beginning of the trail Leaves are just beginning to turn Ah the 5.7 mile loop trail. Just the kind moderate trail we were looking for. Hmmm Wood and I decided that moderate means 'occasional flat spots with lots of creek bed rocky hiking' and not the flat creek bed rocky climbing, but up and down the hills on rocky rocky trails. We were wupped when we got back. But it was beautiful, in spots, and actually I am ready for another today. No residual sore muscles. Which really is amazing. For some reason, I seem to be spotting lots and lots of mushrooms these days. Could be from looking down a lot trying not to trip and fall. But there are just so many kinds I have never seen before. Wood got us some walking sticks and I am hooked. Especially for the up and down hill climbs. I LOVE having one.

No comments: