Monday, July 28, 2008

The Good the ___ and the ugly

We not only have insects but lovely flowers too. I just love hibiscus. why I am so fascinated and disgusted by this guy at the same time, I will never know. And the first time I have ever seen a baby preying mantis. I guess I just thought they came out the size I usually see them but i captured this little guy on our outside bedroom wall. He did NOT like having his picture taken. this one is my favorite. We went to see The Dark Knight with Kim and Bry this weekend. Wood thought it was too long, I thought it was too violent ( a hide my eyes kind of movie) and Bry and Kim liked it. We were all in agreement that Heath Ledger was beyond fantastic as the Joker. Oh and I almost forgot. Petey was in heaven! He just LOVES Bry to pieces and was sooooo excited that his favorite playmate had come to play just with him :-) Bry gives him great backrubs too which may also be a reason Bry is his favorite guest :-)

No comments: