Wednesday, January 23, 2008

All about Brennan

This little dude is SUCH a sweet natured cutie. I didn't hear him cry at all (but then I was sleeping in the middle of the night ;-) ). He loves to stand up on your lap and to be held while dancing around the room (we sashayed to "shall we dance" many times which made everyone laugh) I think the ritual nightly baths are more about splashing and have a ball then getting clean. I freaked him out a couple of times. Once while flashing the camera in his face, once when my ankle turned while we were dancing and I kind of stumbled (no worries Sarah, we avoided taking a nose dive) and once when I forgot who I was making noises for and I made a monster noise instead of a fun noise. His face puckered up and his lip shot out faster than you can blink. But I was quickly forgiven and we were back to lots of chuckles. The new Budd abode is very cool. Great for Ellen and Isaiah to have a room with bunk beds to share. Great for Brennan to have his own room. I love the openness and blue walls (:-) ) of the dining room/living room. BUT, the best, the best is the basement. There is a huge area for the kids to play on a finished concrete area. There is a computer/media area that I was trying to tempt Dave into getting a big screen tv or monitor for the wall. AND there is the craft/guest room. This really could be two rooms, it is that big. Sarah has her craft supplies all organized on shelves and a table for all of them to work at and then the other part of the room they have space for visitors such as myself to sleep on a very cool aero bed and have a book case and a cd/alarm clock and a closet and I was so lucky that I got flowers and welcome cards from the kids. I was very touched (made me cry actually). What a visit!

2 comments:

Sarah said...

hey cute kids!

anne said...

Those are BEAUtiful pictures!