Sunday, March 18, 2007

Spring is sprung

If you look really closely you can see the seagulls to the right and the guy fishing to the left of center Some of the trees are starting to leaf out. And I am so happy. The lake is filling back up with water. The trees are starting to bud. All the little white dots are leaves starting to leaf out on this tree. And the pear trees have burst into puffy white clouds of delight. Brings a smile to my face every time I see them... even while stuck in traffic. The new trail is still closed for Army Corps of Engineer work (I am about ready to tell them to head em up and move em out!) so we went on one of our longer harder but more rewarder old time favorites. It was worth the sore legs and behind from going up and down the hills though.

1 comment:

anne said...

Yay! "Tiny Disturbances" I call them...the buds on the trees, that is.