Tuesday, March 06, 2007

A bit disappointed

A couple of weekends a go we went on a new hike at Red top Mountain. I had my heart set on going again this weekend, had my camera all ready to go and when we got there it was closed for some unknown reason this week. I am obsessed with going again and yesterday when I went for a very hilly hike in our neighborhood and through some of the backroads, which is usually quite one of my favorite things to do, I just kept thinking about the new trail and how much I wanted to go on it. It is really a mountain bike trail. About 4 miles of rough gravel, BUT, it is relatively flat or at least small hills and it goes around the lake with gorgeous views most of the time. I've attached a map and if you look at the bottom you can see a little road that says Iron hill cove. That goes to the new trail which then goes around the peninsula there. It really was gorgeous and I can't wait to take pictures to show you all.

No comments: