Saturday, January 09, 2010

I am a cold wimp

After many attempts to convince Petey that maybe he is a cat after all and could use a litter pan, we braved the outdoors (we meaning Wood) to take him out for his morning potty break. Isn't it supposed to warm up when the sun comes out? 8 degree's at 7:47 in the morning. And no I don't mean it to be 62 degrees in the house, it is just taking a bit of time to warm up this morning. These are pictures from yesterday morning and it looks exactly the same today only icier. There will be no runs for comfort food today unless it warms up substantially. News is full of abandoned cars and wrecks everywhere. Ok, I don't like the cold and I don't like snow. It is pretty when it is falling but then it can just go away. But in all my wimpiness I am ever so grateful that I don't have to drive anywhere or stand in the cold waiting for a bus. There are lots of folks in Atlanta having to do that and they have got to be very very cold. Petey is not a fan of the cold either. Notice him pacing back and forth on the deck while Wood is out snapping pictures. Now way is he getting those paws in that icy snowy mess which is our lawn.

No comments: