Sunday, December 21, 2008

Emerson's first Dec visit

Bry and Kim mentioned that the tree is larger in real life than on the blog so we tried to put some perspective by taking a picture with the little reindeer that Harvey and Vera made for us guarding the presents at the base of the tree. Yes, I realize it is leaning toward the windows, but I would rather it leaned that way than out! :-) Wood just loves to hold Emerson. Emerson was out like a light for about 2 hours while here last night. We all passed him around and he just snuggled into whoever was lucky enough to get to cuddle with him :-) Bry and Little E almost bumping fists Bry's "mom do you really have to take pictures of me look" I think Emerson looks a lot like Kim  Both of them are wondering just what is going on over there. Emerson has just grown so much over the last month!

2 comments:

Sarah said...

yep that's a big tree alright. hooray for visits with growing babies.

Unknown said...

I agree with both observations. Emerson has filled out and grown. Also, I too think he looks like Kim.