Saturday, April 12, 2008

Dead as a door nail

My computer decided to die this week. Well let me be more specific. It decided to let anyway to connect to the internet die!!! I am in mourning. I am hoping that Bry can wave a magic wand over it yet again and ressurrect the -oh-so-ancient- as -in 4 years- computer and get me back in the saddle. If not, I have graciously been leant computer time on Wood's spiffy 3 month old computer. Work has been torturious the last couple of weeks which is another reason that once I am off my work computer I don't want to see another one for at least 8 hours. I had kind of a meltdown yesterday morning so glad for the weekend to recover. Things are a wee bit crazy and busy and even more wet cement, shifting sand or (maybe it is quick sand) however you say, things are moving and changing faster than you can blink. So glad to kind of veg this weekend and enjoy new patio furniture and plants and family :-) I too have lizard pictures to post but need to wait until I get my computer to gasp yet again, or take the plunge and get a new one... gulp. any suggestions?

No comments: