Tuesday, December 04, 2007

Hurray for the San Diego Zoo!

We were able to see a couple of the pandas but they were really too far away with my little camera to get a really really clear shot. This is zoomed and cropped so a tad out of focus. They are big guys though! This dakir (?) was really intent on performing for us and wanted in the worst way to stand on his tippy toes for ??? who knows what reason.... I didn't see any food in the tree or smeared on the wire cage around the tree The mountain lion here just kept pacing back and forth and eyeing the little girl. It was kind of spooky really and I would have been a little nervous if I had been the mom, because it was so intent on the scrumptious morsel she would have made and its intentions were really obvious

4 comments:

Sarah said...

fun! i didn't even know you were in san diego. do we get pictures, or even better video of wood and his guitar?

Wray Davis said...

The San Diego Zoo is great! Did you see the Okapi?

Unknown said...

I did see the Okapi and have some pictures of them as well. And I will take a picture of Wood and his guitar. Just wanted him to have a chance to post a little about it himself. I'll give him one more day and then he is fair game :-)

anne said...

Wow, these are great pictures of some beautiful animals. You're right, San Diego Zoo is awesome. I especially like the dude on his hind legs there. :)