Wednesday, October 24, 2007

Wiiekend

Bry and Kim came over Saturday for some Chicken Taco's and brought their Wii. What a ton of fun!! Bry is indeed the tennis KING. We played bowling, tennis and boxing. I have to say that the boxing really does help you get out lots of aggression, but I have no strategy so as soon as I stopped playing the warm up crew and started playing Bry... he knocked me out in no time. I should have guessed after his pool sharkedness from last year, but Wood is a star bowler and tennis player and quite a bit more aggressive at tennis than I would have guessed. It is a great work out and we had a really wonderful evening.

4 comments:

Wray Davis said...

It -was- a lot of fun! We're hooking it back up with extensions so it will be easier to get in and out at our house.

Unknown said...

I hope you guys will take pictures next time! That does sound fun.

Sarah said...

ooh yeah i want to see pictures

Anonymous said...

Pictures may be kind of scary. Kim said I look like a street fighter when I was boxing. What is really hilarious is watching the computer person you are controling play tennis. I never knew I could leap clear across court while twisting and swinging and actually connect with the ball.
Wood's face was a picture of focus and concentration during tennis. I would watch out for some serious competition there Bry :-)