Wednesday, August 01, 2007

Jenny 14+ yrs to Petey 14+ months

Jenny came to play with Petey this past week. Moving around in the office has not been the easiest since they tend to both lay under your feet. This is my attempt at getting a shot of the two of them holding the camera upside down under my chair. On several of our daily excursions to the backyard, I thought I would capture a couple of pictures of the two of them. Jenny has really aged in the last few months and although she wanted to play, the most she usually did was bark and move at a little faster pace (ie from slowly wandering to a very very slow lope). A couple of times she wanted to move faster when I would play with Petey and you could see her working herself up to it and then she would settle for me rubbing her belly while I played tug a war with Petey. She mostly just tolerated Petey and while he would jump up and down like a jack in the box, you could just see the look of disdain on her face and almost hear her say, "pipe down young man"! Both were always eager to go to the garage for the hope of a ride in my red buggy. BUT since Jenny is way too hyper in the car and her hair flees her body the minute she gets in a car, no rides for the two of them. Petey on the other hand, is great in the car, but really just kind of lays down until he gets where we are going and then is VERY excited to see who might come close to his car!

1 comment:

anne said...

They make quite a pair. :)
Hey, snazzy car. I don't think you've posted a picture of it before.