Friday, July 20, 2007

Sometimes he is cute and sometimes he is not

Both of his favorite toys tucked neatly under his chin, doesn't he look at peace with the world. Petey's favorite place to sleep when not on one of us, tucked in the top of the living room couch. And this poor guy, which was on display UP on a desk in the den, will never grow back the leg that is now in Petey's stomach.... well at least that is where we think it is since we can't find it. So much for the nice star fish gift that Ellen and Isaiah bought for me.... bummer. And so much for not wearing Petey out after he patiently hung out with us in the office all day and then we had the audacity to leave him and go out for dinner. Not to worry, I repaid him by throwing one of his toys DOWN the drive way for him to fetch and bring back to me at the TOP of the drive way.... heh heh heh... I must admit he lasted a lot longer than I thought he would.

2 comments:

Unknown said...

That tucked into the top of the couch picture is soooo cute! Do you think he's okay with that starfish leg in his stomach? I wonder if it's like chicken bones.

Unknown said...

We're kind of wondering that too. Wood doesn't think he ate it, hasn't seemed to affect his toilet habits, BUT I can't find it anywhere. While looking for it this morning, though, I did find tucked under the cushions in tne den, a very nice and expensive watch that Wood bought for me that I thought I had thrown away about a year ago. Whoo ee glad to find that one