Sunday, January 07, 2007

the Week in review

Well Bunco was a hoot, I even won! 12 Angry men was very angry... I am afraid that most of the actors just all seemed angry the same way.... there wasn't enough differentiation in their characters to suit me.... I guess.... and I was really really tired and we didn't have the best seats so it wasn't my favorite experience at the Fox. I must say the highlight of the week was a trip to Calhoun where we used Christmas money and wedding money (thanks to the moms) to help buy carpets for the dining room and bedroom. We are really pleased. You may not be able to tell from the picture below, but there are just the right colors of green and maroon in the carpet. It really matches quite nicely and makes the room much much more comfortable. We also added this saucy mushroom mistress to keep feeling fine frog company. They seem to be getting along quite well. She makes me smile. Check out her "arms". "Oh Yea" said in a very Mae West kind of voice.

1 comment:

anne said...

I love it! She and feeling fine frog will be fast friends. :)