Thursday, May 04, 2006

Vacation in New Mexico- Day 1A

Last Thursday, Wood and I went to New Mexico with some friends primarily to see the gathering of Nations Powwow in Albuquerque and to play tourist. First of all, I really don't care for the desert at all, but I really liked New Mexico. The gathering of nations celebration was fantastic. I loved watching all the dances and hearing the drumming. It was held inside a stadium at U of NM. Bry I got some fantastic cloud pictures. I'll include those in the next set. Ok so we arrived Thursday night and went to old town Albuquerque and hung out. Somehow I escaped without spending any money.... which was REALLY hard because there was tons of stuff for the house that I loved and some fantastic tourquoise jewelry. Friday morning we went up on at tram to Sandia peak and then went to the powwow in the evening

1 comment:

Sarah said...

holy cow those tram pictures made my heart beat a little faster. that is a long way down.