Wednesday, April 05, 2006

Isaiah bday weekend 2

Isaiah loved standing and pushing the noise buttons on the sit and spin Ellen displays her jewels. Since he is One, Isaiah got to experience lots of new foods. He loved the popsicle. But the picture I will never get out of my mind, was his first drink of milk. Sarah poured him some to have with his cake and ice cream. I think he thought he was getting either juice or water. You should have seen how big his eyes got when he discovered lo and behold!!! it was milk and it was cold milk. He just kept glugging and glugging Building the train track was a family project Isaiah and "the bee". I loved this little bee when I was a kid

3 comments:

anne said...

Gosh! He's so handsome.
And Ellen, is she wearing makeup? What a little beauty.
I miss, miss, miss those kids.

Sarah said...

i have to agree. :)
and makeup?? you must be joking! although she does have a small satchel of "makeup" she plays with whenever I put anyone - it contains some adhesive bandage tape, a toe seperator for painting nails, some chapstick and a makeup sponge. she has the best time with it. i'll have to blog it sometime.

anne said...

She looks like she's wearing a little bit of eye makeup for some reason.

I LOVE the image of Isaiah and his first cold glass of milk! :) He's is gonna be a big, strong boy.