Monday, July 25, 2005

The tour of NYC begins

Wood and I started walking around on July 2nd before he had to do his presentation and of course I was captivated by all of the buildings and especially the architecture. It was then I remembered we forgot our camera again. So I pulled out my handy dandy phone to take some snapshots of this gorgeous church. Pretty soon Wood says he wants to look in this electronics store (sells phones, cameras, etc) so I go look in a American Girl store from which I quickly left when I found out the price of the dolls wasn't quite in the 2 year old granddaughter range (maybe 5 year old granddaughter). Any I went in to join Wood expecting him to be looking at phones. But he was looking at the niftiest camera which we subsequently bought. It fits right in my purse, about the size of a deck of cards, 7.2 megapixels and the screen in the back is about 2 1/2 inches. It is sooooo coool. So now it is always with me and I instantly started taking pictures. So bear with me as I learn to use its kazillion features. This is Radio City Music Hall right smack on the corner of a couple of very busy streets.

No comments: